Monday, April 1, 2013

MAC Fix+ Review

 
After watching so many of my favourite gurus on YouTube using Mac Fix+ I decided that I want to give this product a try and here is my review.
 
 
About The Product
From MAC Cosmetics website "An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"
 
Review
I've always wanted to try a setting spray and that is the main reason why I bought MAC Fix+ but there are also so many other uses for this product. For example you can use this product to bring more intensity in your eye shadows as well you can use this to turn your eye shadows into an eyeliner. I love using this with my Glamour Doll Eyes loose shadow in Super Nova to make it into an eyeliner, click here to see more on that. I love using MAC Fix+ to set my makeup and ever since I have bought it I've been using it every time I wear makeup. However I have oily skin and MAC Fix+ doesn't help to make my eye makeup last longer, I still get creasing on my lids but I don't believe this is because of Fix+ I think it because of the primer I use and that fact that my eye lids are oily. I was hoping that maybe MAC Fix+ could help that problem but it hasn't. But is has helped my face makeup to last throughout my day which I love because before I started using this product my blush or bronzer never seems to last all day and by the end of the day my face would get oily, I've notice that with Fix+ my face makeup last all day long and it not as oily as it used to be by the end of the day. Sometimes I notice little to no oil at all on my face with using MAC Fix+. This product also dries quickly once you spray it on your face, which you should spray almost about arm length away. It dries in 10 to 30 seconds and I love that the pump can be opened and closed, just turn it to the left to open and the right to close. This little feature it great for when your traveling no product will accidently spray out. Also if you have oily skin keep in mind this does give a dewy finish to your makeup some people with oily skin like myself might not like that but I find that the dewy finish doesn't make your skin look oily if you only spray it to set your makeup. I found that when I used it before and after as some people use it before to hydrate their skin and after to set makeup, it made my skin look oily and not dewy.  
 
Price
MAC Fix+ $25.00CA 100ml
MAC Fix+ Travel Size $12.00CA 30ml
 
I would recommend getting the travel size to see first how you like the product, I didn't get the travel size only because they don't sell them at MAC counters.
 
 
 
 
 
Have you tried MAC Fix+, what do you think of this product?
 
I hope you have a good day and thanks for reading and following my blog :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try Fix+. I have the ELF Makeup Mist and Set Spray, I know a lot of people compare it to Fix+. I really like the ELF Spray and it is about $3-$5. I did not not know MAC had a travel size, I might pick that one up so I can try it out and compare it to the ELF spray. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool, I didn't know elf made one its hard to find elf products in Canada I know Winners sell it sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Kayla!

    Fix+ is a must have in your makeup kit. The product works especially well as primer and to keep your makeup in place. A few sprays after you apply your makeup (especially powers) and the Fix+ will melt all of the products together to create a long-lasting finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd only get this for spraying on pigments. I have oily skin too, so NO mist for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried Fix+ but it just wasn't for me, i'm still in search of the perfect setting spray until then i'm just using good old rose water to set my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Urban Decay from what I read it's good or Model In A Bottle :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...