Monday, April 29, 2013

Victoria’s Secret Bold Liner Night Owl Review

 
 
About The Product
From Victoria Secret website "Shine. Sparkle. Steal the spotlight with Beauty Rush Bold Line Liquid Liner. This precision liner glides on smoothly for flawless definition, intense color and the most dramatic eye looks. Glamorous with signature VS stripes, it’s a grab-and-go makeup essential"
 
Review
I would have to say that this liquid liner is average. I do like the tip of the liner but when apply the liquid over eye shadows the tip quickly dries out and I have to re dip the eyeliner tip into the bottle 4 times when I use this product. It also rubs off easily. I do however like that it's very black and it's a good price but I have tried other liquid liners from Covergirl and Maybelline, I would have to say I would purchase liquid liners from those brands instead of Victoria's Secret. This liner also comes in Sable and Black. (the shade I have is not on there website so I don't think they sell the night owl shade anymore)
 
 
Price
$10.00US
 
 
Have you tried any liners from VS?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I do really like the tip also. Bummer about the formula :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beauty I just found your blog on Monday Beauties Blog hop and I am following you :)

    xoxo
    Vanessa
    diariodeumabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) i'd like to know if this liquid liner is dermatologically tested, did you feel it good in your eyes? I'm about to try it and I love liners that come off easily but that can last hours hehe, thanks :) btw I like your blog :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not sure but here is the link to the product :)

      http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/all-makeup/bold-line-liquid-liner-beauty-rush?ProductID=165139&CatalogueType=OLS

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...