Monday, April 22, 2013

Favourite Nail Combo

 
I love doing my nails, and trying new things with them. Recently I tried two of my favourite nail polishes together and I love the out come of the colour.
 
 

Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac is one of my top favourite nail colours and I love OPI Significant Other which gives off a purple, pink, yellowish green shimmer. Together I think they look awesome you can't see it to well in the picture but with these polishes together they give off a lavender colour with a yellowish green shimmer. First I applied Lacey Lilac and then on top just one coat of Significant Other.
 
 
 
 
What are your favourite nail polishes to wear together?
 
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...