Saturday, June 24, 2017

My Favorite NUDESTIX Products

NUDESTIX has recently become one of my favorite brands I recently started up using their products again and I have fallen in love. I first got introduced to NUDESTIX when I used to work at Sephora I was super lucky to get training on the brand from the gorgeous founders Taylor, Ally and Jenny. This is actually one of my fave memories/training's when I worked at Sephora. Jenny is Taylor and Ally's Mother and she actually co-founded Cover FX and worked in product development for MAC Cosmetics. Which is AMAZING right? I love that this brand is a family brand and that they started it together. 



NUDESTIX has become one of my fave brand because for the past few months I have been keeping my everyday makeup natural and not wearing too much. I love that NUDESTIX is vegan friendly. I'm personally not a vegan but I was for a few months and when ever I hear I makeup line in vegan it makes me more incline to purchase from them, then other brands. I also really love that this brand is Canadian because I'm Canadian so I love supporting Canadian brands.

 In today's post I'm going to be sharing with you guys some of my fave items that I currently use from NUDESTIX. I have more then I few products that I love right now so I'm going to try and keep this post quick for you guys. I know this intro was kind of long ha ha. I hope you guys enjoy this post!




Burnish is one of my fave to use as a highlight I use this in the inner corner of my eye and one my cheeks and brow bone. I love this for an everyday highlight on my skin because it looks almost nude on my skin with a glow.




If I want more of a pop on my skin I will pick up Golden Eye Pencil instead of Burnish. This add more of a glow for days when I really want a JLO glow. I love using NUDESTIX product all over the face and not just on one area. 




For days when I want my eyes to appear bigger or look more awake I will reach for Moon from the Magnetic Eye Color collection. This is really smooth and creamy. It really brightens up my eyes in a natural way.




Belle is a Matte Pencil that you can use on the lips or cheeks. I love to use this on the cheeks to add a nice flush/natural blush look to my skin and it's super easy to blend.




Next up is the Concealer Pencil in Deep 8 I don't use this as concealer I use it as a natural contour shades for days when I want my contour to look more natural. On those days I use this and then a bronzer.



The Blur Pencil from NUDESTIX I like to use to prep my lips before I apply a matte lip this really helps and gives my lips a smooth feel. You can also use this on pores like a primer as well. But I use this to prime my lips most of the time. This is actually my second one of these.




Pulse is one of my fave pink nudes because it's hard for me to find pink nude that look natural on my skin tone but this one works for me. I like the gloss like finish but it not super glossy because it's a balm. I mostly wear this when I go out with friends and I want a natural pink lip.




Last is Royal this is actually my second pencil of this shade I had it one before and was about half way finished with this when I lost it lol so I had to get a new one. I love love this red it's my favorite red out of all the reds I have. When I worked at Sephora sometimes for events we would have to wear red lips and that was the only red that I would wear. I love this red because it goes perfectly with my skin tone. I have trouble wearing reds and would only wear deep reds because I thought they are the only reds that look good on me and other reds that I have sometimes come off as to bright or orange and I don't like that. This is a true red that goes with my skin tone and is my favorite red lipstick that I own hands down.




What products do you love from NUDESTIX or What is on your wish list?


Disclaimer: Two items from this post are PR

40 comments:

  1. I anytime I wear mine in the shade Tamed I always get compliments. This colour was perfect for me and love how smooth it glide onto my lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try more of the matte lip pencil I think Retro and maybe a nude shade will be my next purchase :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the nude palette! I've heard of this brand before but never really got to researching it. So this was helpful!

    xx,
    Abby
    www.juleavenue.com

    Our Blog
    Shop Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Bondi Bae and In The Nude, they blend out super nice with your fingers and last all day. I just which it was the same price 28 like the rest of there stuff but I still love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are these there jumbo blushes/bronzer I haven't tried them but I want too. I will have to check out those shades next time in Sephora

      Delete
  4. I have the mascara I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried anything from Nudestix before, will have to remedy that! Royal looks amazing on you, Kayla xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your going to purchase start with there lip products :)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow! These look so so gorgeous. Great post, babe!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That red looks incredible with your skin tone!

    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look like great products. Its new brand to me, so its good to see what to check out x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure check out there stuff, you will love their products :)

      Delete
  10. That red looks absolutely stunning wow, you have gorgeous lips!!

    I've been wanting to try Nudestix for a while, I love the look of those highlighters!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love that you can use the products all over the face and that it's not just for one area :) The eye pencil are my fave to use all over.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It's my all time fave red, you should give it a try :)

      Delete
  12. I haven't tried anything from Nude Stix but Pulse is stunning! Gorgeous post, the eye pencils look lovely and easy to use as well, thank you for sharing. Great swatches, hope you are having the best day Kayla xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing review!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have only tried one product from Nudestix! I don't why I don't pay more attention to it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mine in my Cosmo Cube where I have a space for everyday products so that I use them more because there such great products :)

      Delete
  15. Not a brand I know, but I love the concept! That red lipstick is stunning. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, you should check out the rest of their products :)

      Delete
  16. That red lip is just the cutest!
    x
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never tried Nudestix but the lip colours look really pretty!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went to GenBeuaty Toronto this past weekend and score a full size Nudestix matte lip pencil. It's my first Nudestix product and I was really impressed with how creamy the formula was. That red lipstick shade looks stunning on you and the color is just so beautiful.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Ann-Marie! I love the brand I planning to buy more stuff soon :)

      Delete
  19. these look so nice! But I absolutely love the look of the red on you, it is stunning! I wish I could rock a red like that :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you can totally rock a red you just need to find one your comfortable in :)

      Delete
  20. Wow! That red looks so good on you. I always wear a red lip and wipe it off because I feel like I can never pull them off.

    Lavanya | Elle Files

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...