Monday, April 8, 2013

Nail Polish Collection - Part 5 OPI

 
 
Here is part 5 of my nail polish collection.
 
1. Alpine Snow Matte is a matte nail polish, with this matte polish is does chip faster then other polishes and only last chip free a few days. It's recommend for this polish by OPI not to use a base coat, top coat, drying products or lotions when wearing this matte polish. At times this polish can get a bit clumpy if you not quick with apply it to your nails because OPI matte polishes dry pretty quick.
 
2. Russian Navy Matte this is one of my favourite polishes and its my favourite OPI polish. I love that it's a dark blue polish it's almost dark enough to look like black and I love that its matte it just makes the colour look even better with a matte finish. It's recommend for this polish by OPI not to use a base coat, top coat, drying products or lotions when wearing this matte polish. At times this polish can get a bit clumpy if you not quick with apply it to your nails because OPI matte polishes dry pretty quick.
 
3. Need Sunglasses? I think this colour is to bright of an yellow polish I think I have only used this twice on my whole nails and when I do you it its only for nail art.
 
4. If The Fuchsia Fits is a pink polish that gives of fuchsia shimmer, its not a thick polish and you have to apply 3 to 4 layers or it will be kind of see through.
 
4. Significant Other is a beautiful spring polish, I love that it gives off a purple, pink, yellowish green shimmer. I don't have any polish that is like this and I would recommend this polish to everyone its so pretty. It's one of my favourites as well as Fuchsia Fits you need to apply 3 to 4 coats of this polish.
 
 
 
 
What OPI polishes do you have?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...