Thursday, April 25, 2013

Current Lip Favourites

 
 
Here are my current favourite lip products that I have mostly been wearing.
 
 
My favorite lip stick is hands down MAC Hang Up I just love this lipstick so much! Hang Up is  described by MAC as a deep berry with a cremesheen finish.
 

MAC Mall Madness is the lip gloss that I use the most, I wear this actually every time I've been to the mall since I got this or sometimes I just wear it when I'm at home. From the MAC website "High-gloss, glass-like finish tinted with violet, red and blackened plum - as rich and ravishing as Veronica herself. Wear it alone or pair it with lipstick for a perfectly glossed look. Limited edition."
 
Maybelline Plum Prospect I like to wear with Mall Madness. Plum Prospect is a sheer plum lip stick. Which I wouldn't really call this product a lip stick its more like a lipstick/lip gloss in one. With this product you can wear it as a nice sheer wash of colour or you can build it up.
 
 
 
What are your current favourite lip products?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...