Saturday, June 20, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER PLEXI-GLOSS REVIEW

Today I have an exciting review on the NEW *Plexi-Gloss from Make Up For Ever. I wan sent three beautiful colours from MUFE in Pearly Rose, Brown Beige and my favorite Pearly Beetle. 





About The Product
Plexi-Gloss is a high impact lip gloss with vivid colour, shine and the technology of Plexi Colour which delivers five hours of colour with shine beads that maximize the shine in each gloss. This gloss comes with a unique applicator called superflex which helps to add more precision and control when applying the gloss to your lips.  Plexi-Gloss comes in 35 shades which ranges from sheer to opaque and in two finished which are pearly and non-pearly.

picture of mufe lip gloss swatches


Review
When I first opened up the package I was really hoping that I would get Pearly Beetle because it is such a different colour I haven't seen a colour like this before in a gloss format. I love that it is so bold and beautiful and it has so much shine. The other two shades are prefect for someone who likes a nice wash of colour on their lips doesn't want anything bold. The Brown if perfect for someone who loves a nice nude lip and goes with any makeup look. Where as the Rose is nice for days or someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and wants a gloss more sheer. 
Plexi-Gloss comes in two finishes Pearl and Non-Peal as you can see in the images below the pearl finish has reflecting beads in it that look almost like glitter and the Non-Pearl finish doesn't have any. Also don't worry you can't actually feel the beads all you feel is a smooth lip gloss. All three glosses have a vibrant shine that has a unique oil in it and a polymer base. With some gloss they tend to be sticky with this gloss I didn't get that feel when I applied them to my lips. I also found that that with the wand you get more gloss out of the tube then with normal gloss wands. As well I like the it's a flexible wand making putting on the gloss better. As well the top of the wand is thin and I like to use it to line my lips with the gloss as well. I also found to finish off I like to rub my lips together just to make sure the gloss is nicely blended into my lips and that the colour is even on my lips. My favorite thing about these glosses is the shine and the applicator. They are the best. I can for sure see myself getting another gloss or a few in other shades.


picture of pink sheer lips

picture of nude lips

picture of blue-green lips

Which shade do you like the best?


31 comments:

  1. I'm loving this pics!! very cute!! :D
    xo
    Vale
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09
    please like my new fb page, it would mean very much to me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the last one is gorgeous and eye-catching!!

    Emma Louise from theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Brown Beige one! And Pearly Beetle is just... wow. You're stunning.

    Ivana x
    Block of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colours - especially the last one! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that last one!!!♥

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know anything about make-up!! Fortunate you. I would love to be an expert like you!
    Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not normally a huge fan of glosses but Pearly Beetle looks like an incredible shade! So unique xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm about to review these soon too! I actually like the black best which is odd lol. I have a deep burgundy shade and a more translucent shade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, Pearly Beetle is such a striking colour - I haven't seen a colour like that in years and years. It really suits you! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the only one I have seen that can pull off Pearly Beetle. Your lips are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strangely I am seriously loving Pearly Beetle! That shade is madness and so goth that it's beautiful. My husband would probably pass out seeing me in that shade but I really love it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...