Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ALL GONE [PRODUCTS THAT I'VE FINISHED] #6

I'm back with another empties post! Here are the products that I have recently finished.

1. Murad Blackhead & Pore Clearing Duo I received this sample set from Sephora in December when I was doing some shopping. This duo is to reduce the formation of black heads. The Blackhead Remover was also like an exfoliating product and when were I used this I concentrated it on my nose area. This worked some what ok, it did take days to see any results. The Pore Refining Sealer is to tighten pore. The sample lasted about 2 1/2 weeks and it took almost a week to see results from the Blackhead Remover and sadly I didn't see any results from the Pore Refining Sealer.

2. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Red Plum & Freesia is described as a flirty, floral fragrance lotion that is fast absorbing and hydrating. I personally thought this lotion was ok. I wasn't a big fan of the smell. After a well for me this smell became annoying because it was too strong. But overall it is an ok lotion it is also bit to greasy. I feel that I would not purchase this again.    

3. Epic Blend Lip Balm in Wild Berry, I love this lip balm I used it all the time. It is not greasy, hydrating and long lasting.

4. Essie Nail Polish Aruba Blue has to be my favorite blue polish, my friend had a polish this same colour when I was a kid and I always wanted a polish of this colour. Aruba Blue is a frosty sapphire blue polish, if blue is your favorite colour you have to try this blue polish :)  

5. OPI Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling, my nails peel all this time and it is annoying so when I saw this at IMATS I wanted to give this a try, I bought this a year ago and it has done nothing to help stop my nails from peeling. This is not worth buying!



Have you tried any of these products before?


6 comments:

  1. Aruba Blue was one of my first Essie polishes and I loooved the way it looked. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome it was one of my first essie polishes too :)

      Delete
  2. I feel like Nail Envy is so overhyped. I bought it expecting a miracle, and like you, I don't feel it's done ANYTHING for me.

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a post! All of the empties, I love it! Super pretty blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...