Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Products I wish My Fave Brands Would Make

Hey guys welcome back! Have you every come across your favorite brand in store and think I wish they made this or I wish they made that. I feel this way all the time and I know I'm not the only one right? Well today I'm sharing with you guys products I wish that my fave brands would come out with.





Check these great products from NUDESTIX

I think NUDESTIX is a great brand and I own more then a few of there products but what I wish NUDESTIX would come out with is stick or stix (lol) foundation. I think this would really fit in with there brand. I know the brand is more on the natural side which I love which is why I feel they should invent a BB stick foundation great for everyday and one the go, light wight and not heavy. A BB stick that makes your skin look like it's self but even better. That comes with a beauty blender like sponge to blend or a brush.

What do you think should NUDESTIX invent a BB Stix Foundation?



GLAM GLOW

Check these products from Glam Glow




I have tried every mask from Glam Glow but Thirsty Mud and that because I don't have dry skin so it's fare to stay that I like the brand. What I wish is that Glam Glow would come out with a liquid bronzer ranging in difference shades for difference skin tone. Something to add a all over glow to the skin but that also has a bit of coverage like a BB Cream. Another product I wish Glam Glow would come out with in a cream to powder highlight I think that would be perfect for there brand and I'm actually surprised that they haven't come out with one.

Do you think Glam Glow should comes out with highlighters and bronzers?



Elizabeth & James

Check out these fragrances from Elizabeth & James



I Love Nirvana White & Nirvana Black when I worked at Sephora I would spray both fragrances on myself to create one scent. As well I have the Nirvana White Dry Shampoo which is one of my fave dry shampoos. But I wish that Mary Kate & Ashley would take there brand into the cosmetics world I really would love to see what kind of products they would create and how luxurious it would be.

Do you think the next step for Elizabeth & James is cosmetics?



Anastasia Beverly Hills

Check out these products from ABH


ABH I think has pretty much everything in their brand but I have always wonder why don't they have any bronzers. They have a blush palette, they have "bronzers" in there contour kit which really it's contour shades that you can use as a bronzer but I don't think they advertise it as bronzers. But yet still no bronzers.

What do you think should ABH add bronzers to there collection?



Bite Beauty

Check out these Bite products


I love Bite Beauty my fave all time favorite products from them is the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I think next for Bite they should come out with skin care I really think this because they make natural product and all of there products are edible it would be amazing if they came out with face mask that has natural/edible ingredients. One key ingredient in Bite products is resveratrol which is anti aging and is a antioxidant in there lipstick. They contain resveratrol in them the equivalent of five glasses of wine. I think they should come out with a resveratrol face mask or an agave face mask.

Do you think Bite Beauty should come out with a skin care line?



What products do you wish your fave brands would come out with?

9 comments:

  1. I love this idea, I wish Mary-Kate and Ashley would also come out with a cosmetics line as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really hope they do come out with a lux cosmetics line :)

      Delete
  2. I love this idea for a post--it was fun to see what you thought each should release for their brand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea for a post! And yes, NudeStix needs to release a stick foundation!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading this post Kayla! I haven't tried anything from these brands yet but I've always been keen to check out the Elizabeth & James fragrances.
    P.s I replied to your comment on my blog :)

    -Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla, this was such a cool post! I've never seen anything like it! Interesting picks!

    Have a lovely day!

    Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be really interesting to see bite with a skincare line, and how they're good enough to eat would translate to skincare!
    Helpless Whilst Drying

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...