Saturday, June 3, 2017

My Current Fave Primers

Hey guys welcome back to my blog! Today's post is going to be on my current fave primers. These are the primes that I just can't get enough of.


Follow




The reason why I love the Urban Decay Optical Illusion primer is because it blurs out my pores and doesn't feel greasy on the skin. I have tried other brands before that have blurring primers but their primer felt greasy on the skin. This is also lightweight which I love I don't like heavy products and a little of this stuff goes a long way.


Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster is my fave to use before I put on a primer. I feel this really helps to smooth, brightens and hydrate my skin. This is to be used before your primer which then helps to make your makeup work even better. I don't use this all the time but if I really want to make sure my makeup last then I use this. I don't use it all the time just because the bottle is small and I don't want to waste this product if I feel like I don't need it. I try to save it for days when I really need this.


Black Up Perfect Matifying Primer is my fave to keep my skin matte. I have tried other matte primers and I feel like they didn't work for long. This however does. I like to wear this with makeup of course but also without makeup as well. If I'm running errands and I'm wearing little to no makeup on I will still put this on to help keep my skin matte. I also like that you can also mix this primer with your foundation to turn it into a matte finish. When I worked at Sephora I would recommend this product for combination to oily skin no matter what there skin tone it. I know this brand is for darker skin tone but any person of any skin tone should check this out if you want to keep your face looking matte you will love this.


What are your fave primers?


6 comments:

  1. The Black Up primer sounds perfect for me! Yes, I cannot wait to try it, thank you for sharing. Hope you have a great week x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im obsessed with all of Laura Merciers primers, and im pretty loyal to them. But saying that I have recently been trying a Estee Lauder one that's very nice!
    However Lauras primers for me are the best, she has 7 different versions!
    Kate x
    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried laura mercier primers on client when I have done there makeup when I worked at sephora but haven't try one on myself yet.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried nay of these primers before but I have been hearing rave reviews on the one from MUFE so I really want to try it. I love that it brightens and hydrates the skin. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the L'Real studio secrets resurfacing primer, but it's hard to find now, the Maybelline baby skin is also really good for dry skin :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...