Saturday, July 1, 2017

Glam Glow Flashmud Review

HAPPY CANADA DAY FOR ALL MY CANADIANS I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL LONG WEEKEND!!!

Ok now back to this post today I'm going to be sharing with you guys my review on Glam Glow Flashmud Brighten Treatment. I have had this mask for awhile now and I thought why don't I review this. I have tried almost all of the Glam Glow face mask but 1 which is Thirstymud which is for dry skin which is why I haven't tried it, as I don't have dry skin. But I don't think I ever reviewed any of them on my blog and I'm not sure why. So day I decided too.


picture of glam glow mask

Follow
picture of glam glow face mask

Glam Glow Flashmud Brighten Treatment is a face mask for all skin types. Flashmud provides radiant and youthful looking skin with each use. Why'll helping to correct uneven skin tone and dark marks. 

picture of glam glow face mask swatch
Disclaimer this blog post contents affiliated links

To use this mask I always applied a even thin layer to my skin with a flat brush. For this mask they recommend that you actually work the mask into the skin in circular motions to pre-exfoliate. I like the idea of that but I never remember to do this. They recommend you do this to get better results with this mask. For me when I use this mask I do see an instant glow to my skin however I don't feel like my skin tone looks more even with this mask. Maybe if I massage the product into my skin I would see more of a better result. Glam Glow has a theme with there mask and everyone that I have tried pretty much all of them give a tingle sensation so the skin with this mask it's no different, I personally don't like the tingle sensation and could do without this. In all for me this mask is a pass and not something I would get again I think there are other mask from Glam Glow that I have enjoyed more then this one. 


Check out more mask from Glam Glow 

Which Glam Glow Mask is your favorite?



10 comments:

  1. This mask looks so good! I tried the GravityMud once and it was stunning!!

    Lots of love from Mollie xxx | http://wwwtheperksofmolliequirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Glam Glow!
    Have a lovely day!
    xx, Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never tried any Glam Glow Mask even though I have heard wonderful reviews, I have kind of dry skin so I might give this a try! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try thirstymud it's good for dry skin :)

      Delete
  4. I have tried a few GlamGlow masks but none including this one blew me away. My skin don't find them to be anything special unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Glam Glow, my favourite is the Thirsty Mud, my skin is very dry so it's the best one for me, great post xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...