Monday, January 2, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - review

Recently I was at the mall and I went into my local drug store to purchase something and I saw that Sally Hansen Salon Effects were on sale so I bought one to try.  So here is my review on Sally Hansen Salon Effects.

THE RUN DOWN

 
Very easy to use
Comes in great designs but there not much to choose from.
Compared to online stores that sell nail shields this is a cheap alternative.
But I found that Sally Hanson nail shields did not last long compared to Jamberry Nails which lasted more then a week Sally Hanson Salon Effects chipped within 3 days.
Easy to remove and did not damage my nails.
Overall I would buy Sally Hanson Salon Effects again as they are cheaper compared to other brands, but I would only purchased it again if I was going out some wear and I needed to get my nails done quick and for cheap. Otherwise I don't think I would buy Sally Hanson Salon Effects again.

WHAT YOU GET
16 Nail Shields in the box

HOW IT LOOKS

5 comments:

  1. im obsessed with this product! its so easy [though it takes longer than i expected] and it stays on for such a long time. and im wearing em now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tina yes it is easy to use, but for me it did chip fast. But I would give it another try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd purchase this only for special events because glitters are always celebratory.

    Nice nails.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all SH nail products.
    This look very nice on you!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...