Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Maybelline Line Stiletto Review

Recently Maybelline has come out with there new liquid eyeliner called Line Stiletto, which comes in 3 shades, Blackest Black, Very Black and Brownish Black. I bought Brownish Black and didn't realized that i bought the wrong shade until after I opened the package, which this always happens to me. I done this too many time to count with mascara and eyeliner. I always just assume that when I pick up liquid eyeliner or mascara that there all black. I never check to make sure that it's the right colour. So since I open it already and it was cold outside I didn't want to go back to the mall so I stayed with this colour.

WHAT THE PACKAGE SAYS
“Esily crates slender lines”
“Rich, even colour”
“All-day wear”

WHAT I THINK
I agree with the package this product does create slender lines, its easy to use which makes this great for beggingers, it does give even colour and last long. I ended up with the wrong colour I don't really like brown liners but when Brownish Black drys it appears to look black. I paid $10.99 CAN for this which is not a bad price when compared to other brands, but I think this should cost less maybe around $8.99.

PICTURES
 

3 comments:

  1. oo this sounds awesome. im on the hunt for liner so great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product. I just bought one from L'oreal. But will try this when I run out.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try this one!! thanks for this awesome review :))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...