Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Anastasia Stencils Review

 In December I was in Sephora looking at products for your brows and I went came across Anastasia Stencils which I hadn't planned to buy I was actually going to buy another Anastasia product but I decided on this one based on price and it seemed more simple.

There are 5 different types of arch which I think this is great because once you fine which stencils best fits you can if you want to give the otheres to your friends.
HOW IT WORKSTo determine the best fit for you select the arch that best fits most of your brow hair though the cut out. Once that is done use a brow shadow or eye shadow and blend the colour inside of the cut out. Once that is done twees the outside of the powered area.


For me medium arch fit me well.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is neat. I've seen these but I just wasn't sure how to use them. You make it seem so easy so I have to get some to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about the stencils, but for me, I can only rely on my steady hand... what happens if you place the stencil wrong? then you're bound to walk around with one raised eyebrow all day lol... I'm glad it's working out for you though :))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...