Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kardashian Kolors Swatches/Review

So for Christmas I got 3 of the Kardashian Kolors nail polish from there Holiday collection with Nicole By OPI. One I received as a gift and the other 2 I bought with some gift money I received. When I was at Walmart I went there to get something with my mom for Christmas dinner and I just had to check the beauty section to see if there collection was in Canada yet and to my surprise it was :) There was only a few polishes left and if I could I would have bought all of them lol. But I decided to get the colours that I really liked and that I knew I would wear again and again.


Out of the 3 that I got I would have to say I really can't choose which one I like the best because I really like all 3 of them the best. Right now there my fave polishes that I recently have.

All Kendall-Ed Up maybe me fell like I'm going on vacation since it's such a nice bright colour it makes me feel like i should be laying out in the sun when I wear this.
Hard-Kourt Fashionista is a great go to colour it's nice and simple and goes with anything, Also I never had brown polishes before only cropper because I always thought that brown would clash with my skin tone but this colour has changed my mind about that for sure.
Khole Had A Little Lam Lam is such a cute name this colour is prefect for the holidays and I like that its green but it's not a bright green so like Hard-Kourt Fashionista you can wear this colour with pretty much anything!

 

Only 13 days left to enter!

8 comments:

  1. These colors are fab! I really like the bright pink Kendal-ed Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink shade!! I still need to try this out!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading post on nail polishes swatches, I too love the kardashian kolours I have Listen to your momager and kourt is red-y for a pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 'All Kendall-ed Up' and 'Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the names are adorable. And the colors suits each Kardashian sister. The Kardashians are possibly the most glamorous and smartest bunch in entertainment. As much as I'd love to hate them, I love them, and I love their nail polish.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the colors are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought 2 of these when I bought some others & i love them! Also, i tagged you for an award in my recent blog post if you want to do it! http://rlyrandomreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup the names they came up with are cute, and thanks for the award simple beauty

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...