Monday, January 30, 2012

January Haul

Recently I went shopping with a friend and a few days later I went shopping by myself here is what I purchased on those shopping trips.


I got these boots on sale from Payless I don't think they have them anymore as I couldn't find it online but I found similar boots. There just like mine but with a heel Z London Boots




This shirt is super comfortable and it's a basic shirt that you can dress up or dress down which is the reason that I bought it. I liked it so much that I went back to Aritzia to buy the same shirt but in a different colour.
 Talula Mick T-Shirt 

Talula Mick T-Shirt in grey


Cropped Yoga Leggings
Pullover Hoodie
One of my fave store's is VS Pink, and I bought a workout outfit, the band on the cropped yoga leggings are lace I couldn't find the same one I bought but I put a link to a to similar styles. Same with the hoodie I couldn't find the same one on the VS Pink website but I posted a link to a similar one.

Forever21 is my go to place for hair accessories because there always so many to chose from and they don't cost a lot but they look great. I got both of these for $1.50 which is a great deal! Here are the links to the

4 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...