Saturday, August 26, 2017

Nair Nourish Review

I remember Nair as a company that I would use back when I was in high school and for some reason I just stopped using their products and moved on to something else. However I'm glad that I got the chance to receive some products from the Nourish line from Nair because I have rediscovered why I used this brand back in the day.


Follow


I tried out the Nair Legs and Body Nourish Cream, as well the Nair Nourish Cream for the Face. This cream is formulated with Grape Seed Oil and Resveratrol. I love the packaging of both products and like that they come in a easy to squeeze tube. I like that this contains Grape Seed Oil after application my legs felt smooth and I didn't need to apply any lotion after wards but I'm getting ahead of myself lol. Lets start at the beginning.


With this product I found working in large sections was best to be mess free. I applied even but a thick layer to my legs. For me 3 minutes was all I needed for the product to do it's magic. I removed the product in the shower with a wash cloth and was amazed at how great my legs looked and how smooth they felt. I also loved that there wasn't any chemical like smell from this product and that the grape seed really made my legs feel moisturized. For me the results lasted for about a week before any noticeable hair came back. Overall both products are something I would use again. If I could change something I would add an option for customers to buy this product in a bigger size just to last longer. Using this system takes more time then shaving but I feel that I personally get better results with this then with shaving and my legs feel better after using Nair then they do with shaving.


What do you think of Nair products?


Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion

3 comments:

  1. Surprisingly I have never tried nair. Nice post Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually tried Nair because my friend was quite unfortunate and had a bad reaction, so it's kind of put me off this method!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this takes me back! I used to use them and they were generally quite effective x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...