Monday, August 7, 2017

Robin McGraw Skincare Line First Impressions

I love trying new skin care products and finding new products that work well for me. I was lucky to be contacted to try out this line and share with you guys my first impressions.



Follow




In the package I received a little extra goodies, but this post is going to focus on the brighten polish, night cream and serum.


The Triple Action Brighten Polish is an exfoliate, I like that this doesn't have a strong smell and isn't ruff on my skin. This also helps to reduce the appearance of pores, which I have to say with using this I don't notice my pores to much as I did before this. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I use it 3 times a week. I only wish the bottle was bigger in size. This sells online for $28.00 for a 50 ml bottle.


The Triple Action Brighten Serum contents Vitamin C which helps to give a radiance effect to the skin. I love products with Vitamin C because every product so far that I have used with Vitamin C in it I have experienced good results. I like the light weight feel of this serum and it adsorbs quickly into my skin. Not only does this help to get radiance skin and remove dark sports but this is anti aging as well and supports defends against free radicals. This serum is $66.00 for a 30 ml bottle.


The Triple Action Brighten Night Cream is the product I like most out of these 3. I really like that you can use this on the face, neck and chest. It's a 3 in 1 cream! Which is a great value for your money. This also contains Vitamin C just like the serum and even though this is a night cream it is not a heavy product. This also helps to remove dark spots and even out skin tone. As well helps to firm and tighten the skin for younger looking skin. This cost $50.00 for a 30 ml jar.


Overall so far I'm enjoying these products and for me as of right now the face cream I like the best and could see myself repurchasing it, because I really love that I can use it on my face, neck and chest. The 3 products in this post also come in a set for $115.00. I also like that this brand doesn't test on animals, is dye free, parabens free, has no mineral oil and no sls.


  
Check out Robin McGraw's skincare line and let me know which products you would want to try?




Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. I never knew she had skin care line this is cool. I know my mum would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...