Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara Review

When I think of Givenchy I think of luxury and innovation. Givenchy is a company that has been around for over 60 years plus and I'm so happy and excited I was sent their new mascara to try. 

Follow



When ever I'm at Sephora and I pass by Givenchy I always look at there mascaras. I think they are so innovative with the brush designs that they have. Before this I have tried one other mascara from Givenchy so I'm really excited to now try Noir Interdit.

Givenchy Noir Interdit is mascara that provides an extended lash effect and volume while using their 90 degree angled brush. Available at Sephora for $38.00 CA.



For me this mascara is like nothing I have seen before. I totally get the idea behind this brush, as a makeup artist when I apply mascara to clients I like to bend my mascara wand at a 90 degree angle to apply the product to my clients as I feel it's easier. So I like the idea behind this brush however I wish the length of the wand for me personality was a bit longer for more comfort why'll holding the wand.


When applying the mascara to my lashes I paid close attention to how the mascara applies when the wand is bend vs when it is straight. I notice the eye on the left which is my right eye I used the wand at a straight angle and compared to the eye on the right which is my left eye I used the wand at a 90 degree angle and I feel that the eye used with the wand bend at 90 degrees looks amazing. I see more volume and definition on those lashes.



Overall I like this mascara I'm not sure if I will always use the wand bend at 90 degrees angle all the time but I do like this mascara. I enjoyed that it didn't clump my lashes even when I applied a 3rd coat after my lashes had dried. This also provides great volume and length to my lashes and they don't look over done even with multiple coats of mascara they still look nice and natural.



Check Out More Mascaras From Givenchy



What do you think of this mascara will you give it a try?




Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion

23 comments:

  1. Love this I honestly didn't know what to think when I bought this with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite part about the Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara is definitely the wand. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love non-clumping mascaras and it makes your lashes look so luscious. Great review, I have never tried anything from Givenchy. Thank you for sharing! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is unique that for sure but you should give it a try you might like it!

      Delete
  5. I love the separation that tis mascara gives but other than that I am on the fence about it. I only received it a few days ago so I definitely need to test it more.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mascaras that don't clump, so this sounds great xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an innovative product! Also, I love your brows, girl!!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, sounds like a cool mascara! Thanks for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's super innovative! I love it :) xx

    Kit | THINGS SHE LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a weird looking wand! I'm usually pretty skeptical of expensive mascaras unless they're INCREDIBLE because so many drugstore ones are still great!

    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wayne Goss recently recommended bending a mascara wand to use it! I've never tried it but I will have to at some point x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing post I love it :) thanks for sharing

    jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such an interesting brush. I think I would use it at that angle for my lower lashes only. xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool wand! I can definitely see that the mascara looks so much better when the wand is bent xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since I've stepped away from the false lashes for a bit, I might have to give this mascara a try. The brush has definitely peaked my interest!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...