Sunday, September 3, 2017

HAUL! Featuring Tosave.com

Hey guys! I hope your all doing well and enjoying this long weekend. Today I have a haul post featuring www.tosave.com If your not familiar with this website it is a site the provides products and dupes at a discounted price.


I saw some pretty cool stuff on their site and I'm planning my next purchase lol but here are the items I was lucky enough to be sent to try from tosave.com 

Follow



I have always wanted to try a Blackhead Peel Off Mask, I was super excited when I got this and it was the first thing that I tried. I found this easy to use, the first step was to open up my pores I did this by applying a hot towel to my face for about 1 minute. The instructions suggested to do this step for longer however for me I found it hard to breath with the hot towel. I think next time I will just apply a hot towel just to my nose area. Next step was to apply a even layer and wait  for mask to dry for 15-30 mins. I feel like this was a long wait, a bit to long for my liking. Once the mask for ready to peel off I notice that it differently removed my blackheads but some where still left behind this could be duo to the fact I didn't leave the hot towel on my face long to really open my pores.


Up next is this Face Cooling Mask. I think this is so cool. You pop this in the fridge overnight and then place it on the face this helps to reduce puffiness, improve blood circulation and relax fine lines. You can also use this warm but I have yet to try that. I like to use this if I feel my under eyes or face looks a little puffy and needs a pick me up. My face doesn't get puffy it's more my eyes that can sometimes get puffy but I really like to use this as well to also relax after a long day.


This I picked out because it's a dupe for the Shu Uemura lash curler and I have always wanted to try that curler. However this was disappointing I felt like this was actually hard to use and felt like I need a lash curler that has more control to it.


This device is pretty cool I actually saw this on Youtube and when I saw that tosave.com had this I knew I wanted to get this. This is a scalp massager to use when washing your hair. This helps to circulate blood flow as well helps to simulate hair growth.



Have you ever shopped at Tosave.com?     



Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion

2 comments:

  1. These products look cool, especially the mask! You need to try the Shu Uemura curlers, they're amazing!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...