Friday, August 11, 2017

Get Clean With Batiste Dry Shampoo

When you think of dry shampoo you think Batiste. It's the first brand that comes into my mind when I think of dry shampoo. I was lucky enough to be sent two dry shampoos to test out. I'm keeping this review short and sweet so I hope you guys enjoy :)


Follow

I actually have never tried Batiste so I was super excited to get this package and to test these products. Right away I tried the dry shampoo to the right because it's limited edition this one is called Sweetie and it smells so good. I love the way this makes my hair look, smell and feel. I have been using this one the most and for me this is something I would purchase again after I finish this bottle. 

Heavenly Volume is the dry shampoo to the left, this one smell just as nice but personally I like the scent of Sweetie better. Along with keeping your hair clean in between washes Heavenly Volume adds of course volume to the hair. For me I wasn't sure if this was going to work out because normally volume products don't work for me or they work too much. I was surprised that this created a natural volume look to my hair which I liked.  
Check Out More From Batiste

Have you tried Batiste before, what do you think of there products?



Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion. 


10 comments:

  1. Kayla I can't believe you never used Batiste before this! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the one that isn't white. I think it's dark brown, I have black hair and the white cast isn't fun. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the ones that I got, they don't leave any white cast. Also make sure you are massaging it to the scalp that will also solve the white cast problem, if you haven't tried that yet

      Delete
  3. I love Batiste dry shampoo, but I've not seen these two scents before! They both sound amazing xx

    Hannah |luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Batiste is one of my favorite brands when it comes to dry shampoo plus you can't beat the price!

    ~ Cat L.
    www.CatsDailyLiving.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Batiste dry shampoo, works so well and the smells are amazinggg! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never tried dry shampoos, i feel like they would leave my hair thick and gross feeling. Great post!

    https://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...