Monday, July 24, 2017

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick Review

Hey guys! Today I have a review on Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipsticks. I've tried many Bite products and I love the brand so I was super excited to get the chance to get these from Influenster to try out.


Follow


Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick are a super creamy lipstick with a satiny finish, I like that this isn't matte which is surprising that I like this because normally I don't like non matte liquid lipsticks. 

I love the way this feels on my lips it's so moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling and looking soft and kissable lol. This is formulated with monoi butter and cocnut oil as well this is super pigmented. You don't need to apply more then 1-2 layers of this product to get great pigmentation.



I received 3 shades Flambe, Eclair and Demi Glace. Flambe is a little too orange red for my skin tone, I don't feel I would get much use out of this and Eclair is a nice rose shade, I do however need to wear this with a lip liner to make this wearable for me. But the star of the show in my opinion is Demi Glace. I love this shade so much and I have been wearing it every time I step out the door, I have totally forgotten about all my other lipsticks because right now this is the star of the show!

Overall I think Bite Beauty knocked it out of the park with these and I can't wait to go in store to check out the other shades. I actually did go in store the next day after I got these lol but sadly they were not on the Bite Beauty gonadal yet, so I need to go back soon :)


  Check More Products From Bite Beauty



Have you tried these yet?

Disclaimer: I got these products for free from Influenster

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, these shades are gorgeous! Demi Glace looks amazing on you xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these colors! <3

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/midori-linea-style-love-3

    xoxoSakura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shades! Lovely post :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the look of these! Shaaanxo recently featured them in a video and the colours looked incredible, plus a comfortable formula. I wish they were stocked in stores here!

    Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...