Friday, July 28, 2017

MUFE Aqua XL Line

Hey guys welcome back to my blog! Today's post is going to be on MUFE featuring two products from their Aqua Collection.




Follow



The Aqua line from MUFE is a water-proof collection. Anything from MUFE that says Aqua on the packaging is water-proof.


Aqua XL Ink Eye Liner* is a long lasting and water proof liner. I like the tip of the liner and find it easy to use. I also like that this comes in many different colours, finishes and is vibrant. I do fine with this liner when I apply it to my lid it does take a little while to dry down completely, so that I think it something to be careful of because you wouldn't want this to transfer while it is drying. I also feel that this is very pigmented but I do believe that applying two coats is best to get an even coverage.



Aqua XL Color Paint Shadow* is a great cream shadow. It's long lasting, pigmented and water-proof. It's creamy when you work with it and I feel it dries down fast, because it dries down fast I feel if your blending out this product you need to work fast with it before it sets. I also like that this was pretty easy as well to remove. I haven't tried this yet but I also feel like you could even you these on the lips as well. I differently want to pick up more shades and play around a bit with them. 



What do you like from Make Up For Ever Aqua Collection?



Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion.

8 comments:

  1. i have never tried these before but the lipstick color looks so pretty and nice for summer !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cream shadow lol but I would for sure also use this as a lipstick 😊

      Delete
  2. I would use the cream shadow on my lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this post! I really like the MUFE aqua eyeliner. I think the blue is so beautiful and intense, perfect for the summer.

    ~ Cat L.
    www.CatsDailyLiving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Makeup Forever Eye Liners. That blue is beautiful! http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What interesting shades and a cool line! Seems perfect for makeup artists x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...