Friday, July 7, 2017

Face Off Cloth Review | Win a $500 Shopping Spree

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! Today I have an exciting review on the Face Off Cloth. I was lucky to be sent one of these to try and I just got mine today so I wanted to share with you guys my first impressions of this cloth.





The Face Off Cloth is a natural makeup remover that doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. This is a reusable cloth, that is suitable for all skin types and leaves your face feeling refreshed.

picture of face off cloth

From personal experience I had tried one other brand that makes a cloth like this and didn't have much luck. When I got this and tried it I was hoping that this wouldn't be the same result as that other brand. I was happy to find that this was 10x better for me. It removed my makeup with ease. I was wearing liquid lipstick, a brown natural smokey eye with concealer, blush and bronzer on my face. I didn't have to rub hard at my skin which is great because I really like to be gentle with my eye area. I only wish that this was a little bit more smooth and softer feeling on my skin but this isn't a big deal.

picture of cloth and no makeup

Clean up of the cloth was super easy as well. I use warm water and my body wash to wash the cloth. I was surprised at how easy the makeup came off! Overall I would give this a A+ rating.


Head over to Face Off's Facebook page to learn how to enter their giveaway that they are having.
You could win $500 dollars for a shopping spree to Hudson Bay!

FACE OFF CLOTH'S GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED



Follow
Disclaimer: I was sent this product in PR for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion 

13 comments:

  1. Wow your results are amazing, such a great idea and so simple to use! I'm an avid lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but I'd love to give this a go, perfect for travelling.

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lazy, this is perfect for me to remove my makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty amazing. Everything I've used so far was great, but the cleaning up the cloth was always like a pain in tha a**, haha.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clean up is the best part for me it was so easy :)

      Delete
  4. Woahh the result look awesome!

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it really did a goo job removing all the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds incredible! It says genital instead of gentle though just thought I would point that out, it made me chuckle I am clearly so mature. Hope you are having a great day, love that you can wash the makeup off super easy as well. Thank you for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried these and I don't think I will, because I don't think these cleanse the skin as a cleansing oil x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a cleanser it's to remove your makeup you would still need to clean your skin with a cleanser after this. :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...