Friday, May 26, 2017

Abonne The Real Conceal Liquid Concealer Review

Hey guys, I'm back with a new review on Arbonne's new *The Real Conceal Concealer.
I have been testing this out for about two weeks and now I'm ready to share my thought with you guys.

Follow




About The Real Conceal
Abonne new concealer is a lightweight formula that provides full coverage. Not only does it provide full coverage but it also brighten the skin, while keeping the skin hydrated and concealing visible signs of aging. This concealer also has many benefits with ingredients like Bamboo to to blur fine lines, Hibiscus flower for radiance and much more.


Review
Overall I love this concealer. One of my fave complexion products is concealer, I use it more then foundation as I'm not too big on foundation for my skin. I love that this brighten up my under eye. The formula of this is really nice it blend out easily and super quick. The wand is double sided, flat on both sides. Which makes appling the concealer easy and smooth, I don't need to dip back into the tube to get more product the want picks up just enough. I love the coverage, it's buildable and looks natural for days when I'm not wearing to much makeup and I want a natural look. I have to say this has become one of my fave concealers that I have tried so far. The shade I have is called Dark however there are 6 more shades available. This retails for $36.00CA and you can find it on the Arbonne site.




Have you tried any products from Arbonne?


disclaimer: products or product shown on Sheer Beauty Blog have been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this brand before, but I like the way it looks on you. It is natural and looks very pretty :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/05/summers-best-bikini-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that is has coverage but looks natural :)

      Delete
  2. This concealer sounds amazing! It did an awesome job brightening your eyes and looks natural. Great review Kayla! xx

    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/weekends-in-la/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to an Arbonne party and I got one of their lotions! I wish there had been some makeup to try out, this looks really nice x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the second post I've seen on their makeup! I had no idea--I thought they only did skincare! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used Arbonne skincare and makeup in the past but mostly their lipsticks and foundation, never their concealer. This concealer sounds really lovely though and sounds like it does a very good job. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's great! Goes on well and brightens the eye

      Delete
  6. This product is my fave! I use the shade in light. I used to use the old concealer and didn't think it could get any better but they knocked it out of the park on this one! It also does not CREASE! Great review Kayla, thank you for representing the company which I love the most! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...