Monday, May 22, 2017

Benefit Brow Collection Review

Hey guys welcome back to my blog! Today I have a new post on Benefit Cosmetics. Benefit has really stepped up the brow game with their Brow products. I have been using some products from there collection since it launched. I don't use them everyday as I'm always changing my brow routine on the daily lol but I wanted to share with you guys my thoughts on these products.

Now I don't have every product in the Brow Collection however when I did work at Sephora I did get training and got to test and try out the whole collection. I'm missing from this collection Brow Zing, 3D Brow Tones and the 24h Brow Setter. In this collection Benefit now also offers brow tools and under eye brow highlight which I also don't have as I feel I didn't need them.



First off is the Benefit BrowVo! Conditioning Primer. This is to prime the brows as well provides help in making the brows grow. I don't use this daily so I can't comment on the growth of my brows with this product. I do like the application of this tool I feel like if this is to make your brows grow the design of this lightly kind of massages the brows which helps to circulate blood flow, which then would also help with growth. I feel this is a nice primer however I feel you need to use a small amount because if you use the normal amount that comes up from the tube it's too much product to use as a primer. The reason why I feel like this is because if you use the whole amount that comes up in the tube the product actually makes your brows hard. Like you have set them with gel.

This is my brows with only the primer on. I also wanted to show you guys my brows so you can get an idea of where I'm coming from when I review some of these products.


Ka-Brow is a product that I didn't use as much as the others. At first I was using it almost everyday and then my love for it die down. But I feel like I have rediscovered my love for this product and it's all because of the brush. I never used this product with the brush when I first started using it. But recently I was just quickly filling in my brows and didn't have time to get my brush that I always use for my brows, so I used the brush that it came with for the first time. And boy did it make a different! The application was smooth and faster. I liked the results of how my brows looked with this brush vs my MUFe brush. This is also waterproof and compared to my Anastasia Dip Brow this last longer on my brows and the product hasn't dry out. At least it hasn't yet. 


Precisely, My Brow is my least favorite item from this collection. I feel with this is takes me longer to do my brows. I do like the spoolie on this pencil but that about it. This doesn't give me a natural look to my brows which is what I feel a pencil should do. I think this is better for someone with fuller brows who is just looking to polish of their brow and add a little bit of product here and there. I don't recommend this if you have spars brows.


Goof Proof is one of my go to products for natural brows. I love the teardrop shape of this pencil it makes filling in my brows a breezy. This is one of my faves from the collection. I really like everything about this product the only thing is I wish it lasted longer in wear time. When I use this I notice during the day my brows can get a bit shiny and this no longer looks matte on my skin. I started wearing this with eyeshadow primer to help keep this looking matte on my skin longer. It's really not the products fault as it's just my skin.


Gimme Brow is one of my favorite brow products of all time! I really love this product. I love that it has fibers that help to make brows appear fuller. The fibers adhere to skin and brow hairs, which is amazing that it doesn't just adhere to the brow hairs. As well I also love to use this to set me brows. I personally myself use shade #3 or sometimes #5. I currently I'm using shade #5 but I feel like if your a brunette or if your hair is darker that you can really use both shades. I only recommend #5 if your hair is really dark then #5 will look best on you as it wont be to light but also not to dark for your hair. If your Blonde to Medium Brown hair I recommend shade #1 but try it out in store before you buy it because on some blondes this colour can be a hit or miss.


SHOP THE BENEFIT BROW COLLECTION


Have you tried any of the Benefit brow products?

5 comments:

  1. You have a great collection of the brow game, I can only envy you, haha. Every time when I want perfect eyebrows, I always grab the Ka Brow product. It's one of my favorite brow product ever.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great I love to wear this when I go to the salon and get my hair done. because other products always come off when I get my hair wash lol this doesn't :)

      Delete
  2. I feel the same about these products tbh, Gimme Brow is my ride or die brow product and the rest are just meh in my personal opinion. Great review! I have a sale on my blog at the moment, please check it out if you have a sec xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Goofproof Brow Pencil - I personally love it and it gives such a natural look!! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...