Saturday, May 13, 2017

SENSATIONAIL Polish To Gel Kit Review


Hey guys, I'm back with a new review of the Sensationail Polish To Gel Transformer Kit. I have been trying this out for awhile and now I can share my thoughts with you guys.





So first lets talk about what is included in this kit. You get in this kit a gel primer, gel polish top coat, a mixing pot if you choose to mix your regular polish with the gel top coat, nail wipes, manicure tools, a gel cleanser to clean the nails once finished and of course you also get the LED Lamp system.

I really like the idea of this kit, because if your planning to switch to gel polishes, I feel this makes it easier you still get to keep your regular polishes why'll switching over to gel. Compared to my last review on the Senationail Kit the LED Lamp is a little different as it cures the nails for 15 seconds instead of 30. However it turn on and off the same as my last review, which is that it turns on by motion detector. 

With this system I think it took my maybe around 30 mins to do my nails I feel this took longer then the other system that I have from Sensationail just because I'm doing more work, there are more steps with this system.

Overall I do like this, is a good system. I feel like my manicure lasted for about a week. However I did get a little bit of a chip on two of my nails within that week.




What do you think about at home gel polish kits?


disclaimer: products or product shown on Sheer Beauty Blog have been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

7 comments:

  1. I am horrible at doing my own nails. So this sounds like a system I would be interested to try out.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have to try this out www.itsberties.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great kit and it's great that it took you only 30 minutes to do your nails, however I would expect them to last a little longer than a week. Happy Sunday lovely!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...how cool! I barely ever paint my nails and when I do its a plain old almost transparent shade. This kit would be such a waste for me but its so cool to read about xxxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have the patience for things like this but the results look great! I would expect it to last longer than a week though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...