Wednesday, May 13, 2015

First Impression - Kardashian Beauty (Hair)

I love the Kardashian, I'm a fan of them more so Khloe the most. I used to watch their show all the time and I even met Kim once which was amazing! I really have been dying to try their Kardashian Beauty Line and I have tried there line when it was called Khroma thanks to a friend of mine. However their is other stuff I really want to try and I wish that they sold this line in Canada but sadly  their cosmetics line is not sold here. Why'll browsing for some new hair care products to try I came across a Canadian sit called Clore Beauty Supply I found their hair card line and I knew I had to get something. Here is my first impressions review on this line :)








Have you tried anything from this line?

1 comment:

  1. Never tried anything at all from the various kardashian ranges! Sounds interesting! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...