Saturday, May 9, 2015

Esqido Lashes Review

I was so lucky to be sent a pair of lashes from *Esqido False Lashes in Voila. They are a brand I have actually been wanting to try for awhile now. Here is my review on these lashes I hope you will enjoy.



About The Brand
Esqido Lashes are a brand that custom designs their lashes and makes them by hand. Esqido Lashes can be used up to 25 times, are made with a cotton band resulting in a lightweight and comfortable feel. The fur for these lashes are ethically sourced and Eqsido only uses the finest mink hairs to create their lashes.

Review
These lashes that I got the pleasure of trying are called Voila. They are a flare style lash set, they add volume and are 8-13mm in length. First as you can see in the picture the lashes are made long in band length so that you cut them to your size. I cut a bit off the end to better fit my lashes once I cut both sides of the band that needed to be trimmed. I love that the band is not as thick as other mink brands. This makes it even more easy to put on. They are soft and don't weigh your eye lid down. Along with Voila these lashes come in 8 other styles to pick from. I also like that their website has a great section on how to apply, remove and maintain your lashes. You must also be gentle when cleaning these lashes as I pulled out a hair by mistake. 



What do you think of mink lashes?

11 comments:

  1. I loved my Esqido lashes too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lashes look amazing. They make your eyes stand out a lot. I would prefer them for a night out though. Are they easy to put? I always struggle putting on lashes. I have never mastered the art!
    Mrsinlondon blog | Travel | Lifestyle | London

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing and super natural even though they add that wow factor. I'm terrible at applying fake lashes *face palm* x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this brand, excited to try it out. Thanks for the review!
    XO JNESS
    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/5/11/a-journey-to-self-improvement

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look stunning, definitely going to get my hands on them! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...