Saturday, May 2, 2015

Urban Decay Moondust Shadow Review

Ever since I first saw the brand Urban Decay in Sephora I have always wanted to try their shadows there are so many beautiful shades to pick from I never knew which on to get. I finally bought 2 shadows from their Moondust collection since it is a smaller selection of colours to pick from, and here is my review on them.

Esther and Space Cowboy Urban Decay Shadows



picture of urban decay shadows

About The Product
Moondust is a glitter eye shadow in a pressed form. Made with mircofine bits of iridescent sparkles and metallic shades. Urban Decay brings to you shadows that are like no other. Moondust has minimal fallout so that the glitter will not fall onto your cheek and can also be used wet or dry.

picture of urban decay shadow in esther and space cowboy

Review
The shades that I decided to go with after taking a few swatches of the Moondust shadows where Esther and Space Cowboy. I went with Esther because I love purple shadows and I decided to go with Space Cowboy because I thought it was a pretty nude and I liked that it has sparkle to it. However when I tried Space Cowboy on my eyelid I didn't like the way it looked on myself. I actually ended up returning it. I love Esther and I think it is a beautiful shade I like wearing it both wet or dry and I find that with both shades I had hardly any fall out with using these pressed shadows. Space Cowboy is a nice shade but just not on me.  I do want to try a few more shades from this collection and I'm thinking of going with  Zodiac next or Scorpio. These shadows have hardly any fall out when applying them they also are very pigmented and you don't need to pack on the shadow, they go on nice and smooth. I would recommend these shadow for sure! As well you con pop these out and put them into the urban decay palettes, they pop so easy!



Have you tried any Urban Decay shadows?
What do you think of them?

11 comments:

  1. these shadows are truly amazing amazing! I got two of them and I love the way they look and wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definately look great. Sounds like the application of these is very good. I used an eyeshadow the other day to create smokey eyes and it turned horribly wrong because the eyeshadow was too poor quality. Teaches me well! Thanks for your review and what beautiful shades!
    Mrsinlondon blog | Travel | Lifestyle | London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Space Cowboy looks right up my street, and minimal fallout you say? Looks like I'm going to Debenhams sometime soon.

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try the Moondust eyeshadows for ages, the formula sounds really good. Esther is such a pretty shade as well

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Esther is so pretty I hope they come out with more shades soon! :)

      Delete
  5. I love these shades, especially Esther. I've never actually tried the single eyeshadows from UD before but now I'm tempted to check them out x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I've only ever tried the Naked palettes but might look into getting a custom quad of shades you can only get as singles :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...