Saturday, February 8, 2014

PINK & RED LIPS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's Day is next week. I'm personally not too much of a big fan of the Holiday but I thought I would share with you ladies some pink as well as red lip stick and lip glosses choices that you can wear for this special day with your loved one.

picture of nyx lip gloss bh cosmetics lipsticks mac lipstick make up for ever lip glosses and more lipsticks
Here are some choices of red and pink lip sticks and glosses you can try out for Valentine's Day.
revlon lip butter lollipop, lime crime lipstick and maybelline lip stick
bh cosmetics lip sticks in moody merlot and berry bite. Riri woo lipstick from mac cosmetics
mac cosmetics lipstick in dare you and candy yum yum. Lip Crime lip gloss in red velvet
make up for ever aqua rouge in #8 and #19
Kardashian Beauty lip gloss Cherry Blossom and NYX lip gloss


What lipstick or lip gloss will you be wearing for Valentine's Day?




disclaimer: some products shown in this post has been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

28 comments:

  1. lovely post!! i love all the shades you have shown here the pink ones!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my hands on Lime Crime's Red Velvet Velvetine! Also, I've tagged you in my Girl Power tag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the BH Moody Merlot! Must try and find it!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great swatches!!! i have nyx beige, love that color! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! Eee! If you're looking for a lovely bright red/orange then try the In Love With Ginger from the Rimmel Moisture Renew line! It's fab :-)

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swatches. The Lime Crime Velventine looks amazing.

    Lots of love xxx

    Rebekah | Love From RHJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these look so gorgeous! I really like Revlon Lollipop and the Nyx Beige lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riri Woo is so so gorgeous! I love how it's a darker red xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous picks! I have so many red and pink lippies so I have a great selection too. Riri Woo is probably my favorite from the bunch :D But I don't really like Valentine's Day so I will probably opt for makeup that is not red or pink xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Lol me too, not so much a big fan of the holiday lol

      Delete
  10. great choices!! Berry Bite is my kinda color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Limecrime and really want to try some NYX products! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to try more lime crime and nyx I can't wait for lime crimes new collection to come out next month :)

      Delete
  12. I love Mac Riri Woo!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post and great swatches! I love the look of Lollipop and Centrifuschia! I still don't know what I want to wear on Valentine's day; I guess I should pick something out!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how the riri woo looks on you! Also that limecrime red velvet is sooo pretty! Great post.

    Rozlyn P.

    http://thedaredbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the red color!
    look cool and fresh :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving the lip butter--ever since it came out I was a fan. The texture is amazing!
    x
    Missy
    http://popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love RiRi Woo and the Lime Crime lipstick on you :) I'm not really big on Valentine's Day but I've been enjoying the Valentine's Day-themed posts popping up on my dash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but I also like reading the Valentine's Day theme post that are also on my dash board :)

      Delete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...