Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mac Lipsticks

Today post is going to me on my review of two Mac lipsticks that I bought. I'm not a person who wears lipstick but since I'm getting older lol I thought I would give it a try.

MAC Surf Baby- Mocha Lipstick

As the first lipstick i have every tried I love this colour on me I just have to get used to wearing lipstick. Surf Baby Mocha is a peachy yellow-brown with a satin finish.


MAC - Vegas Volt
This colour vegas volt is beatuiful its a really fun colour and it brightens up my face when I wear it. The only thing is I'm not too sure if this colour looks really great on me or maybe it's just that I'm not used to wearing bright colours. Vegas Volt is a brightened orange-coral creamy colour.

What do you think of these two colours?

3 comments:

  1. They both look nice on you! I need Mocha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas Volt-LOVE it on your lips but I don't like the other one :(

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...