Sunday, July 31, 2011

Essie Summer Collection 2011

Check out Essie great colours for Summer 2011.
These colours really make your nails dazzle.


Colours: Absolutely Shore, Smooth Sailing, Super Bossa Nova, Braziliant, Meet Me At Sunset, Too Too Hot
My favourite colours from this collection have to be Smooth Sailing and Super Bossa Nova these colours are really pretty and Smooth Sailing reminds be of the beach and Super Bossa Nova  is just a nice bright fun colour.


Recently i went shopping a picked up Essie nail polish for the first time and I have to say I love it and I will be buying more of there polishes in the near future. There polish go on in 1 coat or 2 coats and that's all you need and for me they don't cheap fast like some other polishes.

Here are the colours that I got and the swatches.

Plumberrry is a berry red colour with a hint of pink.
 
 

Aruba Blue to me is kinda like an electric blue colour.
This one goes on in 1 coat but if your like me I always put on more then 1 coat.



Fifth Avenue is like a orange mixed with red, can't really tell in the picture but it's like a dark coral
and it's list under coral on Essie website.

What are some of your fav Essie colours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...