Monday, August 15, 2011

Matte Polishes

Matte Polishes do you love them or hate them, I'm still undecided I think the texture can be pretty with some colours but what I don't like is they come off quickly. Recently I bought two polishes one from O.P.I and one from ORLY.

Viridian Vinyl is from the Plastix Collection which comes in 4 fun colours, Purple Pleather ,Old School Orange,  Retro Red and of course Viridian Vinyl. This colour is a blue-green teal that is some what similar to a colour by Sally Hansen called Fairy Teal, but I think this colour is much more pretty. This collection is not fully a matte polishes it's bit of a mix between glossy and matte. This colour is one of my favourites so far from my nail polish collection.


Next up is O.P.I Russian Navy - Matte polish. This colour is a deep indigo, I like the colour from far away it looks good but up close ummm I have to say I don't really like this matte polish, I think it looks way better with a top coat unfortunately it still comes off quick even with a top coat applied. 

Do you like matte polishes?
What are some of your favourite colours if you do like them?

2 comments:

  1. i like them sometimes, i bought the essie matte top coat to turn any color matte when I want :) i looove that orly one that you have on! never seen it


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @socialitedreams Thanks, its my fav. I have to see if I can get that essie polish your talking about and try it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...