Friday, August 19, 2011

Makeup Friday!

Happy Friday, so I have made a decision that Monday's I wll post on BEAUTY, Wednesday I will post on FASHION and every other Friday I will be posting MAKEUP LOOKS. So I hope you will enjoy and follow :)
So Here is my first Makeup Friday Look

 


Products Used


Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
Too Faced Naked Eye Cellection - In The Buff
Too Faced Naked Eye Cellection - Like A Virgin
Too Faced Naked Eye Cellection - Stiletto
M.A.C - Eyeshadow - Tempting
M.A.C - Eyeliner - BLitz & Glitz
Revlon Eye Lash Curler
Urban Decay - Lush Lash Mascara
Face
M.A.C Select Sheer Pressed - NW43

Lips
M.A.C - Lipstick - Vegas Volt

Hope you enjoyed the look and have a wonderful weekend!
:)


3 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...