Thursday, June 28, 2018

Bite Beauty Lip Lab Review (My Custom Lipstick Experience)

Last week I didn't have a post for you all as I was having so much fun at my cousin's bachelorette party last weekend. One of the places we went too was the Bite Beauty Lip Lab for my cousin and her party to get custom lipsticks made. I wasn't planning to do a blog post on this but since I took some photos I thought I would share my experience with you guys.


Follow


First I'm going to explain the different services they have you can get one custom lipstick for $55 dollars or two for $80 dollars (all dollar amounts is in Canadian). This service is custom in the finish and scent of the lipstick, however, the lipstick it's self is not a custom colour. I did not know that and wish they would actually explain this on their site. I got the one custom lipstick service and for my cousin, we got for her the Bespoke service which is 2 custom lipstick shades for $150 and they also get a Bite Beauty Lip Scrub, Agave Lip Mask, and a Lip Primer. I believe the lip mask and primer are mini sizes and the lip scrub is full size. In this service, you get two custom lipstick shades, scent, and finish. As well the lipsticks are engraved, my cousin got her soon to be new initials engraved on her lipsticks.

I'm going to give you a quick rundown of how the appointment went. So first we picked out the scent we wanted why'll everything was being set up. Then the artist asked us our names and what kind of lipsticks we wanted and the finish. I picked a brown nude and a satin finish. She helped us to prepare our lips so we removed the lipstick we had on and then we applied the lip scrub, and then after the lip mask until we were ready to try the shades she mixed for use.


Once we tried on our shades and picked the one we liked we told her the scent we picked and then she went to work and got are lipsticks ready. 








Overall I think the experience was great at Bite Beauty, at one point I do feel like the artist was annoyed with some of the other girls but not me lol. I love the colour I decided to go with which is a lighter nude then the first shade I tried on and a bit pinker. I recommend bring with you a lip liner as when I wear nude I have a staple lip liner I always wear with them, this helped me to pick out my nude shade knowing how it would look with my lip liner. I really love my lipstick it's nice and creamy I picked a lime scent which I love because I wanted something different that I don't already have and I don't have any lipstick that smells like lime. I for sure plan to go back and next time get the Bespoke service!






Have you been to the Bite Beauty Lip Lab before?

10 comments:

  1. I wanted to try this at least once in my life but I'll have to travel far for it. I don't think they have a lab in Vancouver?

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - how amazing does this look!? I love it and it's always so nice to come across things like this and how brilliantly makeup and the beauty industry has evolved! :)

    Layla x

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool concept! Is it just available in Canada? Love the colour!

    Lily Loves | https://lilybassx.blogspot.com/2018/06/50-summer-blog-post-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you made such a pretty shade! I'd love to try this make your own concept xx

    Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I didn't even know this was available to the public since I've only seen YouTubers do it! I'll definitely be checking this out then and consider it as a birthday gift for myself perhaps :)

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did this too, when I was in New York - the lipsticks I created are still so special to me :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...