Thursday, June 14, 2018

Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Review

I've been on the search for a face product that I can use to help control my oily t-zone. Why'll I was window shopping online I came across the Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder on the Sephora website and with reading the reviews I thought that for my birthday last month I would give this a try.


Follow


The Lock-It Blotting Powder comes in 4 different shades this shade Deep is the darkest is comes in but I feel there is room for more shades before and after my shade. I like that it comes in different shades because not only can I use this on my t-zone to control oil I can also use it as an all over powder. This is also refillable so once I finish this I can always by the refill. This powder is super matte which is what I'm looking for. I do notice however if you layer this powder you can get a cakey look to the skin. Which I noticed this when I would layer this on my nose which is where I need the product most as that part of my face gets the oiliest. For lasting powder, the matte finish that this gives my skin is really only for a few hours maybe 5 hours at the most. Sadly I was very disappointed with this because of the lasting power of the product. I will continue to use this but I won't be purchasing this again.

I started working on this post before the whole Kat Von D controversy about her choice not to vaccinate her child. What are your thoughts on all of this will you still purchase from the brand?





2 comments:

  1. I love KVD and generally have great success with her products. Her recent shit about vaccination doesn't sit well with me and her so-called attempt at back peddling only made things worse. Won't be supporting her for now.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww too bad it doesn't stay long.
    Love your honest review dear

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...