Thursday, July 19, 2018

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara Review

My favorite thing to purchase is mascara I love trying out different mascaras. I'm always on the hunt for anything that can give my lashes volume, length, and a lift. 


Follow
Three months ago I was looking for a new Mascara to try and I have always had the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes on my wishlist. So I finally made the purchase of buying this 30 dollar mascara. The wand of the mascara is one of the fave designs I like a mascara wand that is more simple. I find mascara wands with a more simple design work better for me. Just a little side notice this mascara is actually in a limited edition packaging of teal but normally comes in a purple packaging.


For me, this mascara hints the mark with everything I want in a mascara. I feel like it lengthens, adds volume, lifts, and curls my lashes. In the picture below I haven't curled my lashes I only applied a few coats of mascara like normal.



I feel like this is a mascara that delivers on its promise in being a 4 in 1 mascara which lengthens, curls, adds volume and conditions. When removing this mascara my lashes don't break off or stick together. It comes off easily with makeup remover but still lasts all day long. I'm not Vegan but to anyone that is this mascara is also Vegan. I recently finished this mascara and purchase a mascara from MAC but I have to say I'm missing this mascara and plan to repurchase this soon. 



Check out some of the products I have on my Tarte wish list!

Tarte Wish List

2 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...