Monday, October 16, 2017

VIB Sale Wish List

The VIB Sale is coming up in November and I'm planning out my wish list on what I want to pick up this year. This year is actually going to be my first time taking part in the VIB Sale as I use to work at Sephora so there was no reason for me to take part in the sale lol since I had a discount.







Too Faced Just Peachy I wanted since it released I love the shades in this palette and I also love that it is a all matte palette.

MUFE Lustrous Shadow Palette, I love the packaing of the palette and MUFE shadows are amazing I really want to try this palette next. something I feel MUFE misses the mark with their palette in colour selection but this palette looks wonderful.

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eye Shadow Palette is the 3rd palette I want. Of course I wont get everything on my wish list but this palette also looks wonderful. I skipped the other Huda Beauty Palette and I'm glad I did because this one speaks to me more.

The Fenty Beauty Galaxy Palette is the last palette on my wish list I watched a few youtubers use this and the shadows look so amazing the only thing is I hate that there are not matte shadows to use with the palette. I tend to not buy palette like this, that only have all shimmers so I'm on the fence with this one.

Next up is another Fenty product I really want the Fenty Beauty Match Stix this was on my wish list since Fenty Beauty launched.

Next up are a few face mask, I love sheet mask so I want to pick up a few from brands that I have really wanted to try. I have a few brighten mask I want to pick up from Farmcy, Too Cool For School and Karuna. Then I have one mask for moisturize that I want to get from Laneige. Next I have some mask for my pores from Glam Glow and again from Too Cool For School.

Then second last I have this set from Sol De Janeiro I really like the cream that I have from this brand and one of my fave youtubers recommends them so I want to give this a try.

Last is Farmcy I love this eye cream from them and I have been using it for over a year so I would like to repurchase it again.

Lol we are not finish yet, I have one more product on my list that I almost forgot. I also really like Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner so I think I will also repurchase this during the sale. It's the best brush cleaner I use and when I pay this I like to buy the biggest size they offer.




What do you what to pick up during the VIB Sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...