Monday, October 2, 2017

Empties | Would I Repurchase?

Hey guys I said I would be back with a another Empties post and I'm back. I have a few more products to share with you guys that I have finished up.


Follow



Glam Glow Flashmud is a brightening mask, but it also exfoliates the skin. Personally with using this I didn't see results that made a big difference in my skin and like Glam Glow Youthmud this also gives a tingle sensation to the skin which I don't like. For this mask the recommend useage is 3 days in a row and then 2 to 3 times a week after that. Would I repurchase this, it will be a no for me.   



NYX Cosmetics Honey Dew Me Up Primer I really liked this. I felt like it hydrated my skin well and created a nice glow. I only wish it came in a pump bottle and in a bigger size. It also has gold flakes like the YSL Primer the only difference is that it doesn't help to blur pores. I would say yes to repurchasing this.


Hello Legs I got in a Fab Fit Fun box and I liked the smell but that is about it. I didn't even know it was shaving cream and not lotion like I thought until it was almost finished. As well there isn't a lot of information about this product online and I could't find a website for this brand. Because I was confused and used this as a lotion for so long lol I didn't even get to really test this out as a shaving cream. The one time I use it has a shaving cream it didn't have good results for me. I think it's better as a lotion.


MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Touch is one of my favorite nude lipstick, it is the perfect nude for me. I would for sure buy this again and again and again.


Sephora Mud Mask is a great mask. I feel like it really helps to keep my skin matte and clear out my pores. It's more of a thicker mask then I like and does have a tingle sensation similar to Glam Glow but not as extreme as Glam Glow. You can also use this as a spot treatment as well for blemishes. For me I think this is better then the Glam Glow Youthmud. I have bought this once before and this is the second time I bought this so I would for sure repurchase this.


I picked up the Too Faced Sweet Peach Oil Lip Gloss as a point perk and I love it. The colour is a little off for me but I like the hydration I get. This lend me to purchase a full size but in another colour. I also sometimes wear this at night to keeps me lips hydrated at night before I go to bed. I would for sure purchase this again.


I purchase the Shea Moisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Shin Mist to help with breakage. I like the protection that provides for my hair, I feel like it didn't make a big difference but it did help enough for me to repurchase this again. I just feel like it didn't help with my split ends as much as I wanted. However it did keep my hair moisturize and made my hair feel great. I loved having this be apart of my hair routine.  


Have you tried any of this product or anything similar?

10 comments:

  1. I got the too faced oil gloss in peach fuzz. I compared them to the YSL tint-in-oil and lancome juicy shaker. In my opinion, this blows those other two away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't think so nyx still has it on there site but in different bottle now

      Delete
  3. I would love to try the too faced oil gloss. It sounds interesting! Is the color strong?

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour isn't strong it's not over powering up it does show up

      Delete
  4. I've wanted to try the NYX primer for a while now but they never seem to have it in stock at my local stand. It sounds like something I would really like. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently got into Glamglow and I love it!!! Great post lovely <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great products! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...