Tuesday, October 24, 2017

MUFE Artist Face Color Review

I think Make Up For Ever is one of the brands that always sets the trends and I always get excited when they come out with new product.  I was sent this contour and highlight set a few weeks ago testing it out and using it everyday for this review and now I ready to share with you guys my thoughts on this product.


Follow
So first I will start off with telling you all a bit about the product as described by MUFE. Artist Face Color is a pressed power, that has atomized pigments that create a intense color payoff. This power is made to look natural and is long lasting.
For me I like the idea of buying refills and being able to customized your own palette I like that the no matter what size you purchase the refill pans are all the same price of $2.00 which is amazing. Each refill is $29.00 at 5g of product. The shades I picked out are S404 to contour and H106 to highlight. 
When I first got this package and opened it up I thought oh no I picked the wrong contour shade. But then when I put it on my skin it was so easy to use, natural looking and blend-able. I like that I don't need to use a lot to get a great payoff. A little goes a long way. I have also used this shade in a halloween makeup skull look and it was so pigments. I like that this is versatile super pigment up also natural at the same time.
This is the look I did using the MUFE Artist Color along with a few other products.

Next up is shade H106 this is a beautiful champagne highlight I don't like my highlight to be over powering or blinding lol so I really love that this looks natural on my skin. When I wear highlight I want a natural glow not to look like bam highlight in your face hahah. For me I like the natural look. But you can also use this as eye shadow and it looks so pretty or if you like a more highlighted look this is build-able.

Overall I really like the set and I can see myself getting this again.

Check out more of my favorites from MUFE
  



What is your Favorite product from MUFE?



Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration for review, this in no way effects my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I have H106 too and gosh, it's so beautiful! Like you I am also a fan of subtle natural highlighter and it's the perfect shade.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...