Monday, September 25, 2017

Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter Review

If you have been living under a rock then you may not know that Rihanna has release her own cosmetics line called Fenty Beauty. I remember I wanted to make sure I got my hands on the Killawatt Highlighter that I actually set an alarm to wake up extra early to make sure I got my hands on them before it sold out.




Follow

The two Killawatt Highlighters that I picked up from the collection are Trophy Wife and Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby. Trophy Wife is a metallic gold highlight it's so pigmented I was shocked at how true to colour this is in the pan. Personally when I use this I use the smallest amount to highlight. I thought when I picked this up maybe it wouldn't look good on me but I was surprise it looked great and didn't bring out any texture in the skin like other metallic highlighter have done on me in the past. I just have to lightly dab my brush in the product and it picks up just enough. I really like to use Trophy Wife on top of Hu$tla Baby to add a extra pop. 
Next up is the duo highlighters Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby. These are more subtle and something I feel can be used everyday. They aren't as pigmented at Trophy Wife as you can see in my swatches. These swatches were done with no primer as I wanted you guys to really see how they look. I have to say with a brush they apply much better and I love the look it gives to my skin when I use both shades to highlight. For me I personally like this duo better then Trophy Wife because it's more wearable for everyday life. The lasting power of both highlighters are wonderful I don't experience any fading during the day with these. For sure I want to check out more from this brand. Next I really want to purchase the match stix trio.
I also got a sample of the primer and deluxe sample of the foundation which so far I love. I think I will buy the full sizes of each and if I do I will also do a review for you guys.
Fenty Beauty just release photos of a Holiday Collection who is super excited for that. I know I'am!

5 comments:

  1. I skipped the MM/HB duo but I may have to go back and grab those next time! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already saving up my coins for her holiday collection, LOL. I just received some products from the original collection so I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the foundation and face primer, but yet to try the highlights.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...