Wednesday, September 12, 2018

#YSLBeautyHotel

Today I got the chance to go to an amazing event with my friends. Normally I get emails to go to events and I almost never go because I'm working or busy or it is just to far from where I live, since I don't live in toronto where most of these events happen. However I recently was sent a invite to the YSL Beauty Hotel event. Beauty Hotel? I thought to myself what is that?


I knew I had to check it out.

Follow
The event was private as well open to the public. They had a private master class taught by a wonderful makeup artist I believe his name was Daniel he came over and introduce his self to use before the class started. I didn't get to be apart of the class because I didn't have an invite to the master class however I was upstairs before the class started and did get to enjoy the class while sitting on these cute hot red lip couches that they had and the people that were apart of the event included use in the class by also letting use see and feel the products that they brought over for everyone to get a closer look. So I kinda did get to be apart of the glass I just didn't get a goodie bag lol.
They did have a wonderful set up for the master glass. With YSL pencils ready for guest to take notes. The pencils were so cute I wish would I could of had one.



I really enjoyed the master class and the person that taught the class was really knowledgeable and talented. Later on in the day me and my friends went into the YSL container and got to get our makeup done by another amazing artist she was so friendly and easy to talk to. She was so amazing I didn't't even mind having to wait so long in line!

The foundation I got to try was the YSL All Hours Stick Foundation the artist didn't have my shade with her but she was able to mix a custom shade for me and I think she did an amazing job. She recommend for me to pick up B70 which was the shade she wanted to use on me but was missing. It's actually currently sold out as I looked it up online when I got home. In the photo below she also applied their new lipstick call Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick and she did a little contour and add blush for me.





And of course you could get your makeup done inside the event or play around with the makeup yourself and the stations that they had set up.




In side they had a few games we could play one of the prizes was this amazing lip set. My fav was the arcade game were you could grad a prize. 


I didn't win I played twice but my friend won a prize on her first go. Overall the event was amazing! I had a wonderful time I tried products that I have never tried before, and found some things I would love to pick up. As well I actually met a few new people and we added each other on instagram. This is a two day event so if you find yourself in the city I would go and see this YSL event for yourself. They will be open tomorrow again 10:30am to 6pm at OCHO Hotel 195 Spadina Ave. 



Here is my wish list on what I want to check out but I bought the YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain in 407 which I'm loving.


What products do you love from YSL or what products are on your wish list?

21 comments:

  1. I have a couple of lipsticks from YSL but the standout product is the Touch Eclat primer.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried the primer. But it is on my wish list!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was so much fun I ended up staying longer then I planned :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this looks like fun!
    My friend works close by I should tell her about this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! So cool that you got to check it out!


    <3 A N D R E A | THEBEAUTYDOJO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post!
    Have a nice end of the week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such an amazing event! Have a great weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like such a cool event! YSL are so extra with their own pencils and everything I love it haha!

    Lily Loves | https://www.lilyloves.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay this YSL Beauty Hotel concept is an absolute dream come true haha, so much fun! Congrats to your friend on winning a prize, lucky her :) Hope you had a fabulous time and are having a great week so far babe!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore YSL and their products. I'm very happy to see that you enjoy and have great time in beauty hotel.

    http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool event, it looks like a great time! I tried the All Hours foundation from YSL and it is pretty good, hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for sharing Kayla, fantastic photos and post! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...