Thursday, March 16, 2017

Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review

Hey guys today I have a new review for you on the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit. I just want to say that I'm so excited and proud of Nicole of this Kit because I have been watching her on Youtube for years. I bought this palette the day it come out and it was delivered to my door in 2 days which I was excited about.

Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit



Review
I was so excited to try this palette because I was seeing so many great review on Youtube about this palette and on Sephora. The shades range in the palette is nice I think any skin tone can use this palette. However where this palette fell short for me is the formulation I kept hearing people talk about how it's so smooth it feels like butter. I agree up until a certain point. When you feel the product on your finger tips it does feel nice. However for me once I applied this to my face it went on chalky and I felt like it showed texture on my cheek bones that I didn't even know I had. For the life of me I couldn't get this to blend out the way I wanted it too. I've used this palette wet and dry as well I've tried using it with different brushes but for me it just didn't work out. I then went on to try this as eye shadow. I felt as eye shadow for the lid the product went on chalky however as a inner corner highlight it looked nice. My favorite shades out of the palette if I had to pick are Kitty Kat, Daydream and Glo Getter which are the shades I used the most, the colour of these are really pretty. I had high hopes and I really wanted to love this palette so I went onto the Sephora website to see the reviews to find out if I was the only one having this problem. I was not and when I saw other people had the same problems I had with this product I knew it wasn't just me. I felt like I was going crazy because I didn't understand why this didn't work for me when everyone else loves this.

Overall I was very disappointed with this glow kit sadly for me this didn't work and I ended up returning this on March 15th I tried it out for a little over a week and used it more then a few times. I had such high hopes for this and I really wanted to love this. I'm happy for Nicole that she has this product that looks great on other people but for me it didn't work out.


picture of Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit

Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit swatches



I did use this palette in a video on my youtube channel when I first tried it out and I was still forming my options on it over all, here is that video. You can see sometimes it looks like a have glitter fall out on my face from the glow kit as well I also went in with a beauty blender to help press the product into my skin, to help with blending.



How are you liking Nicole Guerriero's Glow Kit?


11 comments:

  1. love this!
    http://bygretts.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks beautiful, so what a shame it seems to be difficult to work with and have that chalky texture. Thanks for the honest review! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a shame about the palette, the colours look so pretty! Your makeup is gorgeous by the way! :).

    Ellie Xx | www.make-it-up.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so stunning, hate that it is glittery though, thanks for sharing. I have been so tempted by this stunner of a palette xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really disappointment, I wanted to love this

      Delete
  5. Such a shame that you didn't like it but good you could return it and get something better!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw no, it's a pity this was a disappointment! I rarely highlight so can't see myself buying this but this was such a good review!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad that it doesn't work, the shades were amazing!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a shame this didn't work out for you! I have one Glow Kit which is That Glow (released last year) and I love it - I know a lot of people said they found the Ultimate Glow Kit to be chunky and poor quality so I wonder if they changed the formula :(

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...