Saturday, March 11, 2017

Stila Metals Glitter Look (PLUS Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit)

Hey guys! I'm back with a new makeup tutorial on this purple glitter look. I used the new Stila Metal Glitters, which I have been loving! I want to get more shades for sure. If you guys want a review on this let me know as well I also use the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit which I'm testig out right now and I will have a review up for this soon.







Stila Metals Glitter makeup look

makeup look with Stila glitter



Have you tried the new Stila Metal Glitters or the Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...