Monday, March 27, 2017

All About False Lashes & How To Apply Them

Hey guys, I'm back with a new post! Today I'm going to be talking about false lashes and how to apply them. I give you guys in a video tips and tricks. I hope you guys enjoy this video please like and subscribe to my channel :)


The lashes I used in this video are one of my favorite pairs of lashes they are from Esqido Lashes and they are in the style Stephanie.  Click here, here and here for reviews on this brand and previous post on them.




Let me know what your fave style of lashes are and how you liked this video?


disclaimer: products or product shown on Sheer Beauty Blog may have been provided by the said brand for review and/or use

2 comments:

  1. I like Eylure individual lashes. I actually find the strip ones very hard to apply, so these tips were useful! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome :) I've never tried Eylure but I have always wanted to give them a try

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...