Saturday, November 28, 2015

Make Up For Ever Lash Show

Hey guys I'm back with a new post on... LASHES. And not just any lashes I'm going to be talking about the NEW Lash Show from Make Up For Ever.



Lash Show is the new line of lashes for MUFE that come in 50 styles and are handmade. I love that they come in a wide range of difference styles because there are lashes for everyone.  The Lash Show lashes are made from 100% synthetic fibers and feel lightweight. I also like how they come with their own lash glue. I remember the first time I bought lashes I went with my cousin to Sephora and this Colour Consultant helped me pick out lashes from MUFE which was his suggestion at the time I was new to makeup and exploring. He was so nice and explain every detail about how to use and take care of my new lashes. 

When using these or any lashes always carefully remove them out of the box and measure them to make sure they fit. These fit well as they are accent lashes, but if you get the full strip of lashes make sure they fit your eye length. If they don't cut from the outer part of the lash and remove a bit for a custom fit. Then you can use the lash glue provided with the  MUFE lashes and apply a nice layer. I wait until the glue gets a bit tacky and then a apply the lashes. This lash glue that comes with the lashes is clear and dries clear. As well these lashes are of course reusable as long as you take care of them, they will last for a long time.

Below are so up close photos of me wearing the lashes. I'm wearing C-808 as you can see they blend in well which was my fear that this style wouldn't and really stand out but they blend in well and look great.

I think these lashes are perfect a little holiday glam. I hope you guys enjoyed this post also check out my MUFE Holiday Look I did with all MUFE products! 

These lashes are now available at Sephora





What MUFE lashes are on your Holiday wish list?

7 comments:

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...