Saturday, December 5, 2015

Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipsticks Review

Hey guys today I have a Kat Von D review for you! I have been loving her liquid lipstick for so long now, I thought why not do a review on them for you guys.







Over all I pretty much love the Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipstick they are my favorite! I have 7 shades and I have doubles of one shade. The first shade that I ever bought was Lolita and right away I feel in love lol. The wear of these lipsticks are great I fine I only reapply the product once during my day and it's not that I'm fully applying my lipstick again it's only a touch up in a area. I love the matte finish of these and I don't fell that because they are matte they make my lips feel dry. When applying these I do apply 2-3 coats of this product to get a even colour sometimes even 4 coats. Sometimes in one area of my lip I notice 1 coat doesn't apply a even colour for my lips. That is the only thing I don't like about these.  



Bow N Arrow is my colour of the month I have been loving this so much this month and in November as well. I wear this with a brown lip liner or lipstick. This is almost the perfect nude.


Lolita I have two of these, one I like better then the other. The other one is now what they are calling Lolita II which was actually a manufacturing error. This is also one of my favorites as well I'm actually almost done this tube. You can actually see in the picture that the Kat Von D writing on the tube is almost gone because it's so old lol.


Double Dare is a blush colour this is very nice and pretty but it's a colour I don't wear to much.


Ayesha is another one of my favorites I love wearing this colour it's a nice purple pastel and I hope she comes out with more pastel shades. I find this shade goes on really well and this lip swatch is with only one application.


Superia is a bright purple, this one I don't wear too much.


Vampira I really don't like this colour anymore. I use to love this colour buti t's super dark in some areas and is light in others and I don't get it because I know people who have and wear Vampira and it looks gorgeous on them.


Last is Witches which is matte super black. It's my number one pick for a black lipstick!



Have you tried Kat Von D Ever Lasting Liquid Lipsticks?

17 comments:

  1. Actually, I LOVE the way Vampira looks on you. Okay, yes, that's not technically what a lipstick should do (being inconsistent in color) but I love it! I have Echo and was super unimpressed with the formula so I haven't bought anymore ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, I think you should try Lolita that is a shade that looks great on everyone :)

      Delete
  2. Love your lippies!

    Jess xx | http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vampira on you and I think the uneven color makes it more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K you have the most amazing lips!!

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com
    instagram.com/danikamaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these shades suit you and look gorgeous! I think Bow N Arrow would be my favourite. I've heard so many amazing things about these liquid lipsticks and I really need them.:D

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - FASHION HAUL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolita looks so nice on you! It pulls a bit brownish on my lips, but I guess that's why it's so special cause it looks different on everyone. Ayesha is one of my favorites as well. I actually like how Vampira looks on you, it almost has a coppery sheen in some parts!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her lipsticks are great. I own a few and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look so pretty. I think Lolita is my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These lippies look really nice on you!
    Beautiful skin too! I like to conceal around my lip area to give the lip a nice flawless pop when wearing bold colors like that.

    xo
    chrissie
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried these liquid lipsticks yet but loving the shades you have here, especially Lolita and Double Dare x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried any Kat Von D products yet however heard a lot about the liquid lipsticks! Vampire looks stunning!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rock all the shades babe! All the colors are so stunning.

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think my favorite would have to be that Ayesha shade, such a unique and pretty pastel purple! Great reviews :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...