Friday, November 20, 2015

Make Up For Ever Holiday Look

Hey guys the Holidays are coming up and I wanted to share with you this Holiday smokey eye look with a classic red lip. In this post I used *Makeup For Ever products and I also tried out their new *Lash Show lashes! I hope you will enjoy this look and give it a try.










Ok so first to start off I prep my face with the MUFE mattifying primer. Then I applied one layer of my MUFE Ultra HD Foundation. Then I moved onto my brows and I used Aqua Brow for that. Aqua Brow is great because it's waterproof and last all day long. 

Once I finished filling in my brows I started to work on my eyes. I used two transitions colours in my crease and blended them out with a blending brush. The first colour I used was I-544 and focused that shade in my crease. Then I used I-528 in my crease and outer lid. Make sure to really blend everything well.

Once that was done I applied a black shadow which is S-102 and then again I took some of I-528 and blend a little bit of the shadow into my crease again. To finish off I highlighted my brow bone with I-514.

Then I lined my eyes with the Aqua Eye Liner in OL which is black. I lined my top and bottom lash line. For my bottom lash line I lined 1/4 of the bottom lash line.

Then I applied with glitter glue the MUFE Glitter in #4 which is so beautiful I love this glitter!

For my lashes I applied 3 coats of the MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara and then I applied the new Lash Show Lashes in C-808.

For my face I applied the cream HD Blush in shade 420 which I just hit pan on. I used my fingers for this because I like how it melts into the skin better.

Then I contoured with The Pro Sculpting Duo in #2 I was going to highlight but I forgot to lol.

Once that was done I set my makeup with the HD Pressed Powder.

For my lips I lined them with Aqua Lips 8C and then applied the Rouge Artist Lipstick in 43.



10 comments:

  1. I really need to try out that new foundation! I just bought the Mat one the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great foundation and I don't like to wear foundation I always wear concealer but this one I really like :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this!
    xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bold look, love it. The sparkle and the holiday red lips. Beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow very cute look thank u for Sharing...
    How to survive the Mother Law!
    Follow my Fashion History on snapchat:@FrancyGFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur glittery eyes! Perfect for the holiday Season!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge make up forever fan. I've never seen the glitter though. How did you find it stayed on?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...