Sunday, November 8, 2015

Irresistible Me Hair Extensions Review

Hey guys today I'm so lucky to have received this product from *Irresistible Me Hair Extensions and I've been trying them out for a few months so that I can really give you guys a good review on them and let you know what I think the pros and cons etc. I hope you will enjoy this review!





The hair extensions that I received and will be reviewing are the Royal Remy in B1 which is Natural Black, 20 inches and in 200g. For my hair type I got the highest grams because my hair is more thicker and I though with 200g it would help for the hair to blend in better with mine. The total for this about would be $289 plus tax.



When I received the extensions they where packaged well with hair nets in a cardboard box that I use to keep that extensions in. Inside the box they were in a plastic packaging one side was the tester strip and the next side was the rest of the hair. With the tester strip you want to open that side first and check to see if it matches well with your hair colour. If it doesn't then you can exchange it but if you open the other size and is not the tester strip you will not to able to exchange. Also a bonus the hair comes with two extra clips in case any break.

When I tried the hair for the first time I felt that the hair was nice and soft, silky and smooth. No problems with the feel of the hair. It does however get tangled easily I feel but regardless hair will get tangled. So I like to comb it out before I clip the extensions in my hair. Also my hair is thick I wish the clips felt more secure in my hair and more comfortable but I have never had a problem with them coming unclipped.

These are pictures of what the clips look like as well this is one of their extensions that came in the package this extension has so much volume sometimes I wear it and sometimes I don't has well for me I don't wear every piece as I don't need it and all of them can fit my head lol I guess my head is too small. With the hair itself and shedding so far so good I had these for a few months and hardly any shedding so far which is great.




So I have some before and after pictures I want to share with you guys so you can see the difference in my hair. I love my hair I think it's beautiful as you can see in the picture my hair isn't thick like the rest of my hair at the ends.


Now in the after pictures you can see I have lots of volume and my hair is very thick.


I love how well this blends with my own hair!
And my favorite way to wear extensions and these extensions is with my hair curled.


Thank you to Irresistible Me and thank you to my readers. I hoped this reviewed helps anyone looking to purchase hair extensions.






21 comments:

  1. I love how they really make the hair ful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! They blend really nicely into your hair!

    HashtagFabLife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your hair looks so great!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes your hair look so nice and thick. I love the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove the hair! I want some for longer hair!


    Sabrina | www.gypsytan.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :)
    http://glamorizewithsundas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fall inspiration! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! They have such great extensions!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. see i have been looking for some good clip ins that blend in with my hair and i think i have justg found them! thanks for sharing! they look so good ! xxx

    http://keelieskloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great. You wouldn't know they were extensions.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne | Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah, they blend in so nicely with your hair! I can't even tell that they're extensions.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look pretty real! Love them!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow they look so gorgeous! I love how they add so much volume to the hair. x

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks great on you
    Lovin the natural looking extension

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  15. first off your natural hair is freaking awesome and I love the way the extensions added volume! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Their extensions are unbelievable. I love them. They blended and looked so good in your hair xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you guys have too say, so please leave your comments but please refrain from follow for follow comments thanks you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...